These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 11, 2014

"Bro Competition"

Bro Competition is a tool for actual bros and work bros. It is a tool for 1) recording, tracking, and visualizing workout schedules and progress and for 2) driving competition among friends related to workout progress. The framework can be used to hold coworkers accountable for their inflated claims and comments of grandeur at the gym.

For this initial project, I have made it specifically for me and my brother to have a workout competition. We needed a simple but reliable tool to keep us honest and accountable when we start strong in January. I’ve had an injury that has kept me out of the gym for most of this semester, so this tool will be particularly important for me as I get started again.


http://files.gove.net/shares/files/14f/garinw/GarinWoodVBAProjectWriteup.pdf

http://files.gove.net/shares/files/14f/garinw/GarinWoodVBAProject.xlsm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive