These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Monday, December 3, 2012



Pilot Reports 

I work at Zions Bancorporation. My team created a system that will help our tellers cross-sell. Since this is a new system and still only a pilot program, we do not have the full functionality of full reports. The people in management above the users of the pilot program want to see results to know if the implementation of the system is worth it. My supervisor was running a query daily and uploading the results to excel then manipulating the data and making charts out of data and emailing it to different affiliate banks.  I needed to create a macro that would get the data and display it in chart and also save an archive copy of each report in a folder and email the report out the a list of people.

Because of the nature of my file I cannot post it here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive