These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Elias Wise VBA Final Project




Executive Summary
            My VBA Project is a budget which I have created for my family. This budget navigates through the security on my bank account and downloads all of my financial transactions. These transactions are then set into budget categories. A chart keeping track of a monthly trend for each budget category is also created. I also have a form in which I can set goals for monthly expenditures for my budget categories. I do not consider my family a business; however we are an organization with many business-like attributes. Like any business we are required to set a budget, watch our expenditures, and closely track our income stream. As such, I believe that this project has great business value.
http://files.gove.net/shares/files/12f/ewise/Elias_Wise_VBA_Final.pdf 
http://files.gove.net/shares/files/12f/ewise/VBA_Final.xlsm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive