These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scheduler

Executive Summary
I know we are in an age where most people have iPhones or iPads which make scheduling really easy. If you are like me, keeping a handwritten planner is tough to do. That is why I created this program. It incorporates userforms to create a daily schedule. I wanted to be able to color code my different appointments and have as little typing as possible. Enjoy.

File Links
Prof. Allen: This is a note to remind you that I talked with you about negotiating down the amount of work on my project to get a certain grade in the class. We agreed that I did not need to complete the write-up portion. Below is my excel file containing my code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive