These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hourly Employee Roster

When I was working at Utah Valley University, I saw a lot of time-consuming processes in my every-day work that I wish were simplified/ automated at the time. And this was true for everyone on my team. One of my fellow co-workers had numerous responsibilities and was constantly trying to juggling several jobs at once. In addition, being interrupted by numerous phone calls, she would sometimes start a project and forget to finish everything that she intended to do. This project is meant to make her life easier.
Several user forms were created to enable a user to easily manage the records on the employee roster: add, edit, delete and, mainly, move records between different worksheets. My goal was to try to minimize a chance of errors and to simplify the process.


KG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive