These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chase Banking Tool

Executive Summary

I decided to create a tool that would allow me to access my personal banking data from Chase Bank. I wanted to have the following functionality:

  • · Display current balances in checking, savings, and credit cards
  • · Sort expenses according to categories, month of purchase, and year of purchase
  • · Download my banking information automatically
  • · Ability to search through my data for specific purchases
  • · View and edit specific purchases
  • · Have a yearly review feature where the user could review all the purchases for an entire year or all purchases together

I have incorporated all of this functionality into a tool that I call the Chase banking tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive