These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Food Storage Tracker

Leaders in my church leaders often speak about the importance of keeping a food storage to prepare for times of need such as natural disaster or economic downturn. My wife and I have made a weak effort to follow this counsel at times, but we would like to do better. My problem is that I do not have a systematic way to keep track of what we have or what we are likely to need.

To help myself to better focus my food storage efforts, I have created an Excel workbook that allows me to enter food storage goals and track current storage levels. I can then see how I am doing relative to my current goals at any given time.

http://files.gove.net/shares/files/10f/mb747/FoodStorageTracker.xlsm

http://files.gove.net/shares/files/10f/mb747/FoodStorageProject.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive