These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Add A Class

I didn't get into a class that I wanted on the night of registration back in October. I was super bummed that I didn’t get the class and I decided that I would change my final project for VBA and create a program that would help me to add the class. The program allows users to navigate through BYU's Route Y and course registration process through a series of drop boxes and find the class that they are looking to add. I did not finish the part of the program that will create continue to check if the class has been dropped and if the class is dropped, then the program will then add the class. I plan on finishing this part of the project so that I can get the class that I want to get before graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive